All Senior Photo Sessions Include:
• Photo session - Up to 90 minutes at an outdoor location of your choice. Or, you can choose any of my personal favorites
• Typical photo session provides 50-90 finished photographs
• Unlimited poses
• Unlimited wardrobe changes (typically 2-3 within 90 minutes)
• Your own online personal photo gallery (password protected) for you and your family and friends to share online.
Package #1 - Online Gallery Only - $250
• Your own online personal photo gallery with unlimited access to view all of your high-resolution images.
• All printed and/or downloaded photos will be available for purchase online through your personal photo gallery.
• All printed photos are processed through a professional photo lab and will be shipped directly to your home.
Package #2 - Deluxe - $350
• Your own online personal photo gallery with unlimited access to all of your high-resolution images to view and share with your family and friends.
• Unlimited access to download 50-90 high resolution digital images with the ability to print at home or a lab of your choice.
• Access to print photos from your personalized gallery through a professional photo lab and photos will be shipped directly to your home.
Additional Details for Senior Sessions: All photos will be lightly edited. If additional editing is requested, there may be additional charges from a professional photo lab editing service. Additional time blocks of 30 minutes can be added for $75/block. $50 non-refundable deposit due at the time the appointment is made. Balance is due at the photo session. Cash or check are accepted.
Family Sessions, Individual, Sports, and Events: $250
I will come to your home, location of choice or game/event and focus on you for 90 minutes. You will receive unlimited online access to all high resolution digital images and up to 20 touched up images of your choice. Photo prints and additional digital downloads are available for purchase online. You can purchase ALL of the photos from your session for an additional $100.
Any questions? Please contact Amy Salmons at 614-288-0184 (cell/text) or firstname.lastname@example.org